Basics

216 N Marshall Ave

Litchfield MN 55355

(320)693-2483

All Pioneerland

While all Pioneerland Library System buildings remain closed to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Curbside Pick-up of library items is available. You may place items on hold using the online catalog. Library staff will call you to schedule a pickup time once your hold is ready. Pickup days/times vary by location. Please contact your library if you have questions or need assistance in using this service.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Today's new books

I have learned that we can legally put book cover images from our catalog on our website to promote the things we have.  How great is that?  I'd rather look at book covers than book titles any day.

So I'm going to try to put a few on here to brighten up our blog and make it more interesting, and maybe you'll discover a book you want to check out.  I won't be able to put images of all of our new books up (too time-consuming for now), and so far I haven't gotten them to display the way I want (the limited functionality of a blog vs. a real website).  But here's my new experiment.

If you click on the titles below the covers, it should bring you to the catalog, where you could find out if they're in or you could request them.

          --Beth

Broken Harbor

Black List

Judgment Call